A uniqe opportunity to work with Kris and some of his fellow practitioners on one to one basis.
Scientific studies confirm that mindfulness leads to performance, health, and well-being. That's why leading companies like Google implement mindfulness programs for their people.
Many techniques are confirmed by research and validated in practice to give you results for dealing with stress, anxiety, fear, worry, and self-doubt, and for increasing confidence, peak performance and much more.
• The fundamentals of mindfulness and practicing mindful meditation
• Dealing with unwelcome experiences, such as stress, fear, and self-doubt
• Strengthening your connection with others
• Mindfulness for peak performance
• Practicing mindful leadership training
To Mind that is Still the whole Universe Surrender
Kundalini meditation is part of Kundalini yoga, and its primary purpose is to awaken the kundalini energy present at the base of the spine. ... Evoking this energy purifies your system and brings about complete awareness of your body. It gets rid of any mental, spiritual, and physical diseases ailing your body.
The Physical Benefits of Kundalini
Meditation promotes a healthy brain and body. By encouraging Kundalini in a meditation practice, the person meditating enhances the benefits of meditation. Kundalini is frequently used in cases where the person is looking to develop better sensory perception. Some of the physical benefits are:
* Elimination of toxins. Kundalini meditation is done through a series of breathing techniques which utilize deep stomach inhalations and exhalations. This enhanced flow of oxygen cleanses the body and releases toxins.
* Enhanced meditation results. Meditation helps to balance out brain chemistry. Chemicals and hormones such as serotonin, melatonin, and GABA are produced during meditation. These substances decrease depression, stabilize our moods, and help our sleep. Kundalini regulates our prana, or subtle inner energy. The result is a clearer, more balanced existence.
* Magnified senses. The rising of Kundalini through the nervous system swamps the system. It is often used to help people with nerve damage. But anyone can improve their sensory perception with by releasing this energy into the body.
The Mental Benefits of Kundalini Meditation
Physical improvements often lead to mental refinement. Or is it the other way around? By opening Kundalini to the body, the mental state is vastly improved. Mental benefits of Kundalini include:
* Grounding our purpose in the universe. The heightened senses brought on by Kundalini meditation present a greater view of the world. This view allows the person meditating to prioritize worries and feel rooted.
* Promoting healthy self-esteem. Because Kundalini is a great force living within each one of us, the release of it can alleviate feelings of worthlessness or self-hate.
* Kundalini reminds us of our inner peace and ability to relax and remain calm, training mindfulness
Copyright © 2019 creativelifecoach.co.uk - All Rights Reserved.
Create & Inspire International